Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Days

My days are filled with trying to kick a cold, and writing a handsome boy, trying to stay positive about leaving, and leaving room for honesty, trying to be strong yet admitting that It's okay to be afraid, staring at my sister and asking myself what I will do without her, changing my hair and wondering why the heck I did that, painting my nails and feeling like a different person, trying to remember to eat, and then to not eat too much, saying goodbye, and then saying hello, packing up clothes, then wondering what I'm going to wear, being forgiving, then being forgiven, wondering, and then praying, crying and then wondering why I can't, my room, the world, my car, my feet, life, and everything inside of it.

Keep your eyes awake and your heart fresh, never ever be afraid to smile, let your heart see things in a new light, and let it close for the day at times, sleep can and will cure all problems, use it often.

2 comments:

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. It makes me laugh, and inspires me to be a better person! You are an incredible writer. I'm sure going to miss it when you're gone. :)

Unknown said...

OH Laura I LOVE YOU!!!! You're amazing and I want to say it again: Your daughter is way gorgeous!