Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hairy Arms

I have hairy arms. I don't deny this. I try and take care of them but honestly, they're a hastle so sometimes I just let them be. I let them grow and by funky and I've stopped being bother by it. But now, well now I'm bothered by them. I played 'Murder in the Dark' the other day with all the singles in my ward. The game is dumb. Plain and simple. You turn the lights off and 'kill' people and all this crap. It's like clue with adults and no lights. Well I was a 'killer'. And when you're a killer you have to go and 'slice someones neck' by dragging your hand across their throat.

Well people starting fighting back. Moving and twisting, shoving and running, it was starting to get a little rough and I'm not much for fighting when it isn't necessary. Well I'm wrestling with this guy to try and freaking kill him and he manages to get out of my grasp and he turns and yells "It's a guy! He's super hairy!" I don't think I have ever been happy the lights were off in my life. Naturally I stayed away from him but as I'm wrestling another guy he turns and yells. "Yeah it's a guy he's super strong."



I pretty much gave up after that.



Moral of the story-I'm not a guy, just slightly hairy and pretty strong. Man up men.

No comments: